|Title:||Restoration Trade / Construction -Mississauga|
Do you have relevant Restoration experience in the Construction Industry!
Restoration Construction Trade jobs are available at our MISSISSAUGA location.
STRONE specializes in the restoration and reconstruction of properties damaged by fire, smoke, water or other peril. Working directly with the insurance companies, we respond 24 hours a day to emergencies, and pride ourselves on helping to restore a home or business to its pre-loss condition and enjoy a superior reputation for excellent work and customer service.
We are looking for customer focused, hardworking individuals with a can do attitude, and willingness to learn and grow. As a RESTORATION GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TRADE there will be extensive work in the restoration process of structures damaged by fire and water. Typical restoration duties includes physical work which would include but are not limited to removal of effected drywall, flooring, carrying construction debris and equipment, contents, and maintaining a clean worksite and restoring of effected areas. You would be installing baseboard/trim, cabinetry, tiling, and painting. You must be willing to work in dirty environments, where sewage and mold may be present.
- 3-5 years of experience and proven track record in the restoration, emergency or a related industry
- Proficient with drywall installation and finishing, insulation work, textured ceilings, carpentry work (base trims, casings, doors, crowns, paneling, framing, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of painting, cabinetry work and building maintenance and safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedure to be followed and should possess knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials needed for jobs.
- Valid Driver's License and a criminal background check is required which the company will conduct as part of our hiring requirement.
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions (hot, cold, wet and dusty)
- The restoration trade position will require mandatory on-call, overtime and weekends as needed.
- A competitive benefit package.
- Training requirements.
- Room for growth and part of a great work culture.