Project Manager - Mississauga ($50-70K)
|Title:||Project Manager - Mississauga ($50-70K)|
Join an industry leader and recognized Best Managed Company in Canada!
Must have relevant experience in the construction industry!
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and executing all STRONE activities on all claims to which they are appointed, ensuring that the STRONE customer service reputation is always maintained.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of emergency and restoration claims (scoping, sketching, estimating, coordination of resources, communication with insured and adjuster, etc).
- Ensuring the estimate timelines are met
- Educating the client on the process of repair, the timing of service delivery and realistic expectations.
- Prepares accurate job costing and estimation, ensuring target margins are met.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to insurance stakeholders, homeowners, and property managers.
- Providing leadership in Health and Safety, by ensuring the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Being proactive in resolving customer service issues.
- Inspecting progress and work quality throughout the project lifespan.
- Generating new leads through relationships with adjusters and property managers.
- Ability to manage several projects at any given time, with a continuous focus on financial results will be key to your success.
In addition the individual needs to possess the following:
- 5-7 years’ experience managing construction or renovation projects
- 3+ years working directly within the Emergency and Restoration industry (insurance)
- Exceptional networking skills
- Positive reputation within the market place for getting results
- Proven ability to manage, coach and mentor crew
- Exceptional software skills - MS office suite, Xactimate and Xactanalysis
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to move forward in the process shall be contacted.
STRONE values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-829-5707.